“Surviving Projects” was the theme for the Hampshire Military Museums Network Meeting, held at Southwick Park and Royal Military Police Museum on the 10th July 2019.
Resources from all of the speakers are available to download below:
- Chris Munns and Susan Lindsey, Army Flying Museum, “Trials and tribulations of a Redevelopment”: the necessary steps you need to consider to deliver a successful project.
- Bianca Taubert, Adjutant Generals Corp Museum, “Infancy of a Project”: working with key stakeholders to deliver a refreshed museum.
- Richard Gardner, FAST, “Centenary Celebrations keeping a project affordable” : how a volunteer run museum delivered a celebratory programme in 2018 and ensures it continues to benefit the museum today.
- Joanne McAleer, National Lottery Heritage Fund, updated the group on their new funding framework.
- Richard Callaghan, The Royal Military Police Museum.