We are collecting images that represent the wide range of fantastic museums and heritage sites in the south east region.
The images we collect will help us to better represent the diverse range of museum services in our region through our communications, and help us to advocate for the people and organisations that we support.
What are we looking for?
- Places – we want to see your museum spaces, be it public galleries or hidden treasures tucked away behind the scenes e.g. collection stores
- People – we want to showcase your hardworking teams of staff and volunteers in their museum context
- Experiences – we want to see the exciting programmes that you provide for your visitors, and visitors enjoying the experiences presented on your site
The images need to:
- Have permissions in place to enable you to share the image
- Have permissions in place to enable you to share images featuring people if applicable
- Be high quality images suitable for use on our website, advocacy reporting and across our social media channels.
What will we use them for?
We may wish to use your images in advocacy reports for our work, on our website (www.southeastmuseums.org) to reflect the diverse museums located in the south east, and across our social media channels to promote our region’s museums.
In all cases we will provide an image credit caption whenever we use one of your images, which you will provide upon upload.
We will automatically delete the images we collect after 4 years (our typical funding cycle) have passed. This will not only protect your data but ensure that the images we use remain relevant and represent your museum in its current context.
You can get in touch with us at email@example.com at any time to withdraw your images from our image bank.
How do I upload images of my museum?
We have put together a simple upload form where you can upload up to 3 images in .jpeg or .png format, up to 5mb in size.
Please follow the link below to visit our image upload portal, which will take you through the permissions needed for each image and allow you to provide a caption credit for each.
Thank you for helping us to build an image bank of museums in the south east.