We offer grants of up to £600 to help museums address preventive conservation concerns that improve the care and condition of their collections.
Grants are available to south east museums (non-NPO, non-National) that are Accredited or formally Working Towards Accreditation.
There is a limited pot of funding available, and to ensure fairness we will be assessing applications over four rounds. Decisions will be announced within three weeks of each closing date and successful applicants notified shortly after.
Round 3 closes: 1 Feb 2022
- Talk to your local Museum Development Officer before you submit your application.
- Read the Grant Guidance document below to help you prepare your application and understand our terms and conditions. Download the Grant Guidance here (PDF).
- Complete sections 3, 4, 6, and 7 of the Benchmarks in Collections Care self-audit tool (Collections Trust). Download here.
- Complete the online Collections Care Grant Application Form
- If you require technical assistance or need the Application Form in an accessible format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Collections Care
If you are dealing with an emergency collections care issue (e.g., flood) and require grant support urgently, please contact your Museum Development Officer to discuss your needs.