This page is dedicated to providing information for delegates attending the Berkshire Hampshire Solent Museum Development Forum event that took place on the 4th February 2019 at ‘Action Stations’ in the National Museum of the Royal Navy, Portsmouth. If you have any questions about what is mentioned here, please get in touch.
Please navigate the links below to explore resources from the day, and some of the guest speaker’s presentations.
- Welcome from Matthew Sheldon, Director of Museum Operations, NMRN
- Welcome to the Museums Conference, Chris Gale: Chair of the Berkshire Hampshire Solent Museum Development Advisory Panel
Katrina Burton and Stephen Lowy, SEMDP, Museum Development 2020 and Beyond (presentation to follow shortly)
Break out sessions:
Bryony Robins, Museum Development Officer Cornwall, The Green Museum Manifesto (presentation to come)
- Brickmaking Live, Brickworks Museum, Bursledon. Carolyne Haynes & Mary Flinn
- Adult Mental Health First Aid, Milestones Museum, HCT. Amy Hammett
- How we changed our museum’s history by bringing Annie Ure out of her box?, Amara Thornton