Both the National Lottery Heritage Fund and the Arts Council England have announced that they will be awarding the second round of the Culture Recovery Fund for heritage organisations in England struggling under the pressures of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the New Year.
Arts Council England
- Application window of 6th – 26th January
- New minimum grant award of £25,000
- if you have previously received a grant from Culture Recovery Fund: Grants, the maximum you can receive in total across rounds is £3,000,000
- if you have not previously received a grant from the Culture Recovery Fund: Grants programme, the maximum you can apply for is £3,000,000
National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Application window of 7th – 26th January
- This second round will offer grants of between £10,000 and £3m
- Repayable Finance allocations have a lower limit of £1m and no upper limit.