Emergency PlanningEvent Date:11 January 2021 10:00 am — 11 January 2021 11:30am
We know that starting or updating an Emergency Plan can be overwhelming.
Creating an Emergency Plan is something that can be pushed to the bottom of a To Do list when there are other pressing deadlines. However, emergencies and incidents do happen and having a plan to refer to is crucial to respond in an effective way.
Join Claire Fry, conservation specialist with Spencer & Fry, for a friendly Zoom training session that will cover:
- why emergency planning is important
- what makes a good Emergency Plan
- how to test your Emergency Plan
There will also be opportunities for questions and answers to raise and discuss any queries you may have on emergency planning.
Please note: this event is being run by South East Museum Development. Therefore places are only available to organisations in the South East region. By signing up to the training you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions, including completing the post session evaluation.
By booking a place on to a South East Museum Development training event, you are agreeing to the following :
- To ensure fair distribution, only one representative from each museum can book a place on this training course. Additional bookings from the same museum will go on to a reserve list. Places on this training course will be confirmed by email.
- It is a condition of receiving the training provided without charge that the evaluation form is completed by the specified deadline in the email notification, unless a paper evaluation is specifically provided on the day of the training session for completion before the end of the session.