Update on Action Hampshire Membership Resources
Action Hampshire is a local charity that supports not for profit organisations, to make Hampshire and Portsmouth better places to live, work and invest in.
Membership is free and gives museums in Hampshire access to:
- Free access to information such as a range of policy and information briefings and newsletters
- Free access to GRANTfinder from the office in Winchester
- Free event promotion on Action Hampshire’s website
- Free advertising of your jobs and volunteering opportunities in our fortnightly Jobs and Volunteering Bulletin
- 10% discount on meeting room hire costs
- 75% discount on recruitment advertising in Newsquest publications (Southern Daily Echo, Andover Advertiser, Basingstoke Extra, Basingstoke Gazette, Hampshire Chronicle, New Forest Post and The Romsey Advertiser).
- Getting your voice heard. Action Hampshire sits on many local and national forums and committees so can campaign for the changes you want to see locally and nationally.
- Membership of any of networks
- Free equipment loan eg. Digital projector, SLR display stands