How to create an applicant profile on Grantium
The first step is to create a user account which you will use to log into Grantium. You can set this up by visiting Grantium and clicking on Create profile on the left-hand menu. Once you have done this you can log in straight away.
- Click on Browse programmes on the left-hand menu
- Pick the programme you are applying for from the list and click the Register icon on the right-hand side
- Select your Applicant type (whether you are applying as an individual or an organisation) then Save and next
- Fill out each section of the applicant profile, clicking Save and next to progress through the form
- Once you get to the Submission summary page with ticks next to each section in the table, click Complete. If you do not click Complete we will not receive your applicant profile and you will not be able to apply.
You will not receive an email confirming that you have completed your applicant profile. The best way to check whether it has been submitted is by checking that it says ‘this e.Form has been marked as complete’ underneath the page.
Once you have completed your applicant profile, you will need to wait until it has been validated by our Grant Management team before moving onto the eligibility questionnaire. You will receive an email once this has been completed so please look out for that. Ordinarily it takes 5 days but we are processing these in 1 – 2 working days as we are receiving incredibly high volumes.
Eligibility questionnaire and the application
To begin your application you would need to log in to the system and use the following steps:
- Click Submission in the left menu bar.
- Click on the orange icon to the right of ‘eligibility questionnaire’ in your submissions list.
- Answer the eligibility questions, click on Save & Next at the end of each page, and on the final page please click Submit.
- Once the eligibility questionnaire form has been submitted, this will prompt the application form to appear immediately (you don’t need to wait for it to be validated). You will be able to find your application form ready for you to complete beneath your eligibility check in the Submissions
- When the eligibility questionnaire is complete, you will be directed back to your Submissions List, and the application form will now be available to begin. Click on the orange icon to the right of ‘application form’ in your submissions list.
- Begin completing the application form.
How to find your application form after submitting an eligibility questionnaire
There are two steps to the application process. The eligibility questionnaire and the application form.
The application form appears on a separate line in the submission area after hitting the submit button at the end of the eligibility questionnaire, you don’t need to wait for it to be validated.
Don’t worry about any duplicate eligibility questionnaires, we only look at the submitted application form and duplicates fall off the system after six months.
You will find your application form beneath the eligibility check in the Submissions menu.
In the ‘Submissions’ menu, the column called Programme Name / Step Name will show you which submission is your ‘Application’:
Once you have located your application you can start this by clicking the icon under ‘Actions’ which will take you to the form you need to complete.
If you are unable to see your applications then there may be some filters hiding them. These can be cleared using the ‘Clear Filters’ button located at the top left of the page.