This download from the Share Academy project aims to provide museum professionals and university academics with guidance on how to project manage museum-Higher Education collaborations.
The guidance covers:
- What is a project?
- How to define success for your project
- The stages in a project
- Planning a project
- Implementing and monitoring a project
- What can commonly go wrong with project management?
- Working on museums and HEI partnership projects
- Some useful books on project management
Share Academy is a partnership project between University of the Arts London (UAL), University College London (UCL) and the London Museums Group.