Hampshire Solent Development Grants: How to Claim

To claim a Development Grant, a claim form should be returned electronically and in hard copy with:

  • an invoice from your museum
  • a copy of the paid invoice(s) from the training provider, conference organiser etc
  • relevant receipts for other expenses shown on the original application form
  • a completed feedback form, including, for Museum/Partnership/Network grants, a record of all attendees at the event

Download DevelopmentGrant_ClaimFormTemplate.doc…

Accessibility Options

The following options may make it easier for you to use this website

Change the contrast of colours and text

Change the size of the size of the text

Toggle the display of images