Materials from Workshop 3 of the Hampshire Solent European funding project, held at Chilcomb House on 17 May 2016.
Workshop 3 objectives:
- Understanding the timescales and next steps to deliver effective bids
- Looking at how to develop partnership agreement
- Review of draft project bids, including collaboration between groups to review one another’s bids and provide constructive feedback
- Knowing sources of support for submission of successful bids
- Setting of follow up activity to be undertaken by participants prior to submission of bids
Colleagues from partner organisations in Cyprus, Greece, Germany, Finland, Poland and France joined the workshop in the afternoon via video conference.
Presentation by project consultant Laurie Barriol of Inspire EU