An Introduction to Online Content CreationEvent Date:12 October 2021 10:00 am — 12 October 2021 11:30am
About this event
Understanding where to begin with creating content that engages your audiences can be a stumbling block. This session will ensure you get to grips with aligning your objectives with the right platforms and the right content.
You’ll look at how different types of content will achieve different outcomes, you’ll gain tips on how to create content with limited resources, and you’ll look at how to measure impact
What will participants gain?
● Understanding of how to structure content
● Tips and best practices on creating content
● Insights on how to evaluate content
This national online workshop is being hosted by the Arts Marketing Association on behalf of Museum Development providers in England and Wales. The session is being led by Annie Andoh. Annie started her career by working in an array of marketing and advertising agencies, running social media campaigns for the likes of Rolls-Royce, Bodyshop, Sony Music, IBM, Sky Cinema and Pernod Ricard. Since finding a home at the V&A as Social Media Manager, she has implemented a dynamic social strategy putting visual identity and audience insights at the heart of content, propelling the museum to connecting with audiences in new ways.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at all Accredited museums and those working towards Accreditation in England and Wales. This webinar is most suitable as an introduction to the topic or as a refresher.
We have a number of spaces available for non-accredited museums or heritage sites and freelancers in the sector. You can book your tickets by selecting the ‘other’ ticket at registration.
Please note: this event is being run by Museum Development providers across the UK, and places have been made available to museums in the south east region. By signing up to the training you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions, including completing the post session evaluation.
By booking a place onto a South East Museum Development training event, you are agreeing to the following :
- To ensure fair distribution, only one representative from each museum can book a place on this training course. Additional bookings from the same museum will go on to a reserve list. Places on this training course will be confirmed by email.
- It is a condition of receiving the training provided without charge that the evaluation form is completed by the specified deadline in the email notification, unless a paper evaluation is specifically provided on the day of the training session for completion before the end of the session.