Volunteer Management Networking MorningEvent Date:15 June 2021 10:00 am — 15 June 2021 11:30am
BOBVol & HVG Yorkshire and Friends from across the South East
Tuesday 15 June, 10:00 – 11:30
Join heritage volunteer managers at this session where we welcome all museums from across the south east to share best practice. The session will be lead by BOBVol (Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire) with colleagues from Yorkshire for an informal networking morning, when the topic will be volunteering and diversity.
BOBVol and HVG Yorkshire are regional networks linked to HVG (Heritage Volunteering Group).
The programme for the morning will be:
- 10- 10.50: Volunteering and diversity conversations
- 10.50 – 11.00: Break
- 11.00 – 11.15 Update from HVG on EDI work, training and networking via the national network
- 11.15 – 11.30: discussion and poll on recruitment methods and processes
The volunteering and diversity conversations will be very informal and will include breakout rooms, to help us get some great conversations going on the day please can you take some time to think about which of the two groups below you fit into:
- Group 1: I’ve got projects and experience I can share
- Group 2: I want to ask questions and learn
We’ll ask to you tell us which group you identify into at the start of the session.
Please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org (BOBVol secretary) if you would like to attend.