Our Collections at Risk grant is open to any museum in the South East that is Accredited or formally Working-Towards-Accreditation. Grants of up to £2000 will be issued to help museums cover additional security and collections care costs incurred as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.
Grants are open to museums in Sussex and Hampshire that fall within 4-miles of the Park and have a collection that is relevant to the story/history of the South Downs.
Grants of up to £2000 will be issued to help museums cover additional security and collections care costs incurred as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.
- Both these grants are emergency funds which should be spent within 3 to 6 months.
- Museums can only receive a grant from one of these schemes: Collections at Risk or Saving Collections.
- Museums who receive an emergency grant from SEMDP can still apply for other small grants from us in the coming months.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Museums will be informed of the outcome of their application within 2 weeks of submission.
- These grants will close by 30 June 2020, or earlier if the funds are fulling allocated.