Who can apply? Fully and provisionally accredited museums with a track record of delivering publicly-funded activity (within the last 3 years).
How much? Up to £35,000 to be used over the next 6 months.
What can it fund?
· activities that will help keep your museum going (e.g. changes to your business model, operational costs like rent and staffing, IT equipment or software)
· development activities to help restart you museum
· public facing activities (e.g. digital projects)
What can’t it fund?
· Projects ACE would normally fund through Project Grants beyond the next 6 months
· Costs, losses or debts that have not happened because of the Covid-19 emergency
How do I apply?
· Applications must be made online. Set up a profile on ACE’s online application portal (Grantium), if you don’t already have one.
· Begin by reading the Getting Started on Grantium guidance.
· If you have trouble, contact ACE’s Customer Service team at email@example.com
What is the deadline?
· There are two funding rounds. You can only apply to one of these rounds
· Round 1: 9 to 16 April 2020 (12 noon)
· Round 2: 16 to 30 April 2020 (12 noon).
· ACE aims to notify applicants to Round One by the end of April.
· You can only apply for one round. Don’t rush your application.
· Only apply if you can’t access funding from elsewhere. Museums will not be able to apply for both ACE and NLHF emergency funding.
· Remember to explain if/how the funding will help you contribute to ACE’s new strategy, Let’s Create. How will your work deliver against the three outcomes: Creative People, Cultural Communities, and A Creative & Cultural Country
For more information