Where can I find conservation supplies?

All materials that come into contact with collection items should be inert materials and not give off volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or give off other…

How do I find a conservator?

Professionally accredited conservators, who specialise in a range of material types, can be found on the ICON conservation register http://www.conservationregister.com/

Accessibility Options

The following options may make it easier for you to use this website

Change the contrast of colours and text

Change the size of the size of the text

Toggle the display of images