Event Date: from 4 May 2021
We are offering free, one-hour grant-writing surgeries to museums in the South East with their funding applications.
Consultant Sonia Rasbery can offer 1-2-1 support to help you decipher application requirements, proofing reading draft applications, or providing feedback on proposals.
To book time with Sonia, we need you to confirm the following:
- Museum name and accreditation status
- Which funder will you be applying to
- Application deadlines
- How you want to be contacted (phone / Zoom / Teams
- / GoogleMeet / Skype / Whats App)
- Contact name, email, phone number (and Skype username if wanting to use that; email alone is fine for Zoom, Teams or Google Meet)
- Whether you would like your Museum Development Officer to attend the virtual meeting (Y/N).
- If you would like Sonia to provide feedback or proof a draft proposal, please email a draft along with your request.
For more information, or to book a slot, please email your Museum Development Officer.