An outreach event delivered in partnership with the Collections Trust at The Surrey History Centre, Woking on 2nd May 2017. Delivered by Sarah Brown, Outreach Officer, Collections Trust
The workshop explored the basics of museum documentation, its importance and how it can be approached by different organisations. It looked at museum documentation with a focus on accountability and Accreditation, including the SPECTRUM standard and primary procedures.
- The role of Collections Trust and Collections Trust resources
- The SPECTRUM standard within the context of Accreditation
- The SPECTRUM Primary Procedures
- Basic museum documentation
- Using and applying SPECTRUM within your organisation
- Introducing changes and updates to the SPECTRUM standard