Secretary to the Soldiers of Oxfordshire TrustReference No.SOFO2 Location:Woodstock Salary:Volunteer Interview date:09/07/2021 Closing date:25/06/2021 Job Description:
This voluntary role usually is for a term of 3 years and involves the following responsibilities:
– Working with the Chair to make administrative arrangements for bi-monthly trustee meetings e.g. preparing agendas, taking minutes and circulating them.
– Maintaining records of trustee meeting minutes and related documents
– Maintaining records dealing with the CIO status
– Working with the Museum Administrator to ensure all third party paperwork is dealt with
It is essential that the ideal candidate has the following skills:
– Organisational ability
– Knowledge or experience of business and committee procedures
– Minute-taking experience
– Effective communication skills
– Good numeracy skills
– Experience of being a Secretary of a charity.
To find out more contact the Museum Director, email@example.com