Organisational Development Manager (IWCEP)Location:Flexible working, but based on the Isle of Wight would be advantageous Salary:£6,000 (40 days x £150) Benefits:Please see full advert on the weblink. Main duties:
The IWCEP is looking to appoint an Organisational Development Manager (ODM) to undertake this programme of work:
- Explore and recommend whether to position the CEP within another strategic body or to establish it as a separately constituted organisation
- Once the above is agreed, support the journey of change by developing an action plan to ensure transition is made and articulated to the wider cultural sector on the Isle of Wight
- Ensure youth voice is consulted as part of future strategy and projects by building on the feedback from The Great Leap Forward / Lift the Lid
- Ensure the CEP is central to the Island’s place-making agenda by working with The Island Collection on the educational element of the Creative Biosphere programme
- Demonstrate the impact of the CEP by researching and implementing an audience data capture tool to measure the increased uptake of educational cultural activities with CEP members
- Support the CEP’s long-term viability by developing a new Strategic Action Plan that is aligned with local priorities, with associated terms of reference and increased CEP membership.
- Produce the final evaluation report and budget statement for the IWCEP and the investor, Artswork
The Isle of Wight Cultural Education Partnership is looking to appoint an Organisational Development Manager as part of the Artswork funded Transition project to ensure future sustainability of the CEP.
The ODM will work with the IWCEP to decide its future governance. Further details in the weblink.Full details [external link]