Office & Administration manager, Brading Roman VillaLocation:Brading Roman Villa, Brading, Isle of Wight Salary:£12.50-£14 (depending on experience) Main duties:
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain and further develop office systems and procedures, using a variety of software packages and ensure the smooth running of the office, including co-ordinating IT issues, office supplies and filing.
- Provide administrative support to the Museum Manager, ExCo and board of Trustees as required, including preparation and circulation of agendas and relevant papers, issuing notice of meetings, reports and confidential documents, as well as organising internal and external meetings and act as secretary to the board of Trustees, including, taking and producing minutes, actions, decision making and assist in meeting statutory obligations.
- Ensure that legal and statutory/non-statutory requirements, polices & procedures, reporting, obligations and deadlines are met, reviewed and maintained and applied to day to day operations.
- Maintain a complete and up to date understanding of Brading Roman Villa’s finance, including operational budgets and external funding as well as staff rosters as they impact cash flow and accounting for employee time, sickness & holiday leave.
- Work alongside and support the Front of House manager with HR, financial procedures including purchasing, budgets and invoices, POS systems and staff management.
As the office and administration manager you will maintain and develop excellent operational, business and administrative services to Brading Roman Villa Museum and the managing Trust.
Contribute to the provision of an exceptional quality service for all the Trust’s stakeholders, funders, visitors, volunteers and staff. Work under the supervision and direction of the Museum Manager, Executive Committee (ExCo) and the board of Trustees.Full details [external link]