Museum Community Engagement Manager, Elmbridge MuseumReference No.PRN000182 Salary:£30,510 – £35,225 pro rata pa (28.8 Hours per week) Interview date:10/07/2019 Closing date:24/06/2019 Job Description:
Did you know that Elmbridge has an outreach museum? Did you know that we host a variety of temporary exhibitions around Elmbridge each year? Did you know that we need an energetic and progressive person to help drive our museum forward?
Bringing the history of Elmbridge to life for our residents is essential to the success of the Elmbridge Museum. Our schools learning programme has been revitalised; our family activities have been redesigned and our temporary exhibitions have been expanded. We have worked hard to make our outreach museum a success and now we need a Museum Community Engagement Manager to drive this success forward.
- You are an enthusiastic and committed person, determined to bring the Elmbridge museum to life for our residents and visitors.
- You are a manager who can lead and inspire their team to fulfil the goals and ambitions of this important service.
- You are energetic and creative, happy to develop new ideas in collaboration with your team and the community.
- Have we just described you? Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Elmbridge is a progressive and compassionate local authority, committed to delivering excellent services to our customers.
- This is an exciting time for Elmbridge as we work towards delivering our three-year Museum Forward Plan for the Borough. We are determined to make Elmbridge thrive and we want you to help us with that.
- In return you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- A free medical check-up and flu jab each year
- Up to 3 days paid leave for you to care for dependents at time of illness or to manage other emergency situations
- Enrolment to our leisure discount scheme
- And the opportunity to buy up to 10 additional days annual leave
We can also create a bespoke learning and development programme for you, so that you can progress in your role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, or if you would to know more you can contact Liz on 01372 474 580.