Freelance Museum Learning Resource Developer – EYFS, Hampshire Cultural TrustLocation:Hampshire Salary:Fixed fee £1500 Main duties:
The key deliverables are:
- Consultation with a minimum of two EYFS providers
- Development, trial, evaluation, review and modification of EYFS Framework-linked
self-led learning resources for EYFS groups. A minimum of three resources for
Milestones Museum, and one for Andover Museum and Museum of the Iron Age.
- Accompanying text for website, marketing etc.
- Training for staff
- Case study report at project completion
Hampshire Cultural Trust (HCT) is seeking a freelancer to develop self-led museum learning resources for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) groups for two museum sites: Milestones Museum in Basingstoke, and Andover Museum and Museum of the Iron Age.
Apply by tender
Budget: Fixed fee £1500, including expenses and VAT. A separate £750 for purchase of resources, etc.
It is expected that the appointed specialist will have the following skills and experience that are deemed necessary to deliver the project:
- Experience of developing EYFS Framework-linked learning resources for EYFS groups
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Experience of consulting with Early Years providers
- Experience of project management
- Understanding of learning in a museum, heritage or arts context