Development AssistantLocation:Guildford, Surrey Salary:£17,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent upon experience Main duties:
- Managing and fundraising for the ‘Adopt a Watts’ scheme
- Co-ordinating donor events
- Increasing donations
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Development or Director
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Methodical with a high level of attention to detail
- Competent IT user
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team
- Some experience of fundraising
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Institute of Fundraising Certificate in Fundraising or similar relevant fundraising qualification desirable
- Knowledge of fundraising in the arts and/or charity sector.
Full job description and person specification is downloadable from our website https://www.wattsgallery.org.uk/about-us/careers
To apply, please send your CV and a supporting letter outlining your suitability for the role to Sarah James, Head of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 20 February 2020.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 27 February 2020.
Watts Gallery is fully committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.Interview date:27/02/2020 Closing date:20/02/2020 Job Description:
Watts Gallery Trust, a registered charity, is seeking to appoint a Development Assistant who is passionate about a career in fundraising. The Development Assistant is a key role within the development team and contributes to Watts Gallery Trust meeting its core and capital fundraising targets. Working with the Head of Development, you will achieve this by communicating Watts Gallery Trust’s case for support to prospective and current supporters via the telephone, and in face-to-face and written communication, managing the Adopt a Watts Scheme and coordinating donor events. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in fundraising.Full details [external link]