Consultant Bid Writer, Witney and District MuseumLocation:Virtual/Online Salary:1500 Closing date:08/03/2021 Job Description:
Witney and District Museum Tender for Consultant Work
Witney and District Museum have secured funding to work with a consultant to help them develop a funding application to Arts Council England’s Project Grant Fund (or other relevant funder if applicable).
The Funding Bid
Witney and District Museum would like to work with a consultant to develop a funding bid for the following project:
To develop a detailed and thought-out plan for re-displaying their collection (combining a gallery refresh with reinterpretation, audience development and making the space Covid-Safe).
- The consultant would be invited to a virtual walk through of the museum ground floor;
- The consultant would assist with a plan to outline the re-organisation of the ground floor (which would incorporate a ‘Family History Centre’);
- The consultant would draw up a draft bid for the Arts Council’s Project Fund.
- The bid should also include foundation steps to help the museum develop a ‘Virtual Museum’ to make all aspects of the museum’s collection and displays available to visitors who cannot access all parts of the museum. This would be incorporated within the website. If the consultant is able to advise on accessibility, marketing and Covid safety measures (such as online booking) this would be an advantage. However, digital expertise is not essential.
- The museum would also like to use this experience to help them to build new relationships for future projects.
- Work will be virtual rather than in person.
Witney and District Museum are able to pay a flat fee of £1500 for the consultant’s time. If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com and provide details of what you can offer within the confines of this budget and brief.
The deadline for applications is 8th March 2021.