Community Engagement Officer (Freelance), St Barbe Museum and Art GalleryLocation:Hampshire Salary:£15 -£20 per hour Benefits:Flexible working Discounted cafe & shop Main duties:
- Planning and delivery of community engagement events, activities and projects relating to St Barbe’s collections, exhibitions and target audiences.
- Actively engage and strengthen links with community groups including schools, encouraging their participation in projects and events.
- Seek and participate in creative partnerships with local and regional groups.
- Promote and champion the museum’s creative and learning offer to a range of audiences and stakeholders through a range of activities.
- Consult with all audiences and evaluate activity to better understand and meet audiences’ expectations and satisfaction levels.
- Keep accurate records and report on all activity to the project manager, and make relevant data available to colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with the wider St Barbe team (including volunteers) to make best use of resources, expertise and opportunities to deliver cohesive and innovative services.
We have a number of freelance community engagement opportunities who will work across museum projects to identify and engage with local community groups and individuals of all ages in delivering creative events, activities and projects related to St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery.
In particular we are looking for people that have experience working in one or all of the following areas: youth engagement, school programmes and working with people living with dementia.
If you are interested in the oportunity please email a CV and cover note to email@example.com