Community Engagement Officer, Arundel MuseumClosing date:30/11/2020 Job Description:
Role: Community Engagement Officer
Location: Home based – with the requirement to travel to Arundel Museum for volunteer elements of the project as and when the current COVID-19 restrictions allow
Fee: £6,300 for 27 days work
Reporting to: Fran Stovold, Curator
Timescale: Work to be completed by 31 March 2021
Arundel Museum is looking to engage a self-employed professional with a minimum of 5 years community and learning experience in the heritage sector. The successful individual will need to:
- be a confident verbal and written communicator skilled at working with people of all ages and backgrounds
- have a proven track record of their creative approach to developing targeted on-site and online learning resources
- have experience of training and providing ongoing support for volunteers both in person and remotely
- proven track record of community engagement
- experience of creating engaging social media content
- understanding of current digital archive standards
Full job description: Arundel Museum – NHLF Community Engagement brief_Nov 2020
For an informal discussion or any additional information please contact Fran Stovold on 07776 241746 or email@example.com.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and covering letter to the above email address by 5pm on Monday 30 November.