Centre Manager, New Forest Heritage CentreLocation:Lyndhurst, Hampshire Salary:Negotiable dependent on experience Main duties:
• Overall operational management of the NFHC.
• Managing a team of staff and volunteers.
• Working alongside the board of trustees to ensure the financial sustainability of the charity.
• Working in partnership with funders, accreditors and other relevant bodies.
• Ensuring continued museum accreditation by Arts Council England.
• Taking the lead on development plans including the Masterplan in close association with the board of trustees.
An exciting opportunity exists at the New Forest Heritage Centre for a Centre Manager.
The New Forest Heritage Centre in Lyndhurst is situated in the heart of the New Forest. The Centre is run by a charitable trust and currently welcomes over 200,000 visitors a year through its door and over 70,000 to its Museum. The Trust also operates a retail and café business through its Trading Company subsidiary. The Trust is seeking an experienced Centre Manager to lead the organisation forward at a time of proposed refurbishment.
The Centre Manager would be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the NFHC, working alongside dedicated trustees, staff and volunteers. The Trust is looking for an exceptional person to lead plans forward for future redevelopment and Covid recovery.
The post is full time (37.5 hours a week) and includes occasional evenings and weekends.
Full information about the post can be found here https://www.newforestheritage.org.uk/news/centre-manager-vacancy/Full details [external link]