South East Museums Association Mardle – Recovering after CovidEvent Date:11 May 2021 5:00 pm — 11 May 2021 6:00pm
The Museum Association (MA) representatives for the south east are hosting a networking meeting on the 11th of May.
If you are interested in coming along please just click on the RSVP link below – you don’t have to be a member to attend. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to hear more about the MA’s work and for a general chat about opening museums again.
South East Museums Association Mardle – Recovering after Covid – 5-6pm on Tuesday 11th May, on zoom
Join the Museum Association’s new South East reps – Rebecca, Mark, and David – for an informal discussion on what Museums, and the Museums Association, are doing in the South East to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic.
Hear from the director of the Museums Association, Sharon Heal, on what the MA is doing to support Museums into and through recovery.
As the first ‘Mardle’ as your reps, they will introduce themselves and lead discussion to share ideas, concerns and questions about what working in and with a Museum in the South East will look like post-Covid.
- Welcome from your reps
- Sharon Heal, Director of the Museums Association – Recovering after Covid with the MA and Q+A
- Discussions on:
- Re-opening plans – what are you going to do differently?
- A great idea! – have you had any great ideas that could be shared with others?
- What are you worried about? Can we help each other?
- Goodbye, thanks and what next!