Online marketing campaigns – Advanced Marketing TrainingEvent Date:7 July 2021 10:00 am — 7 July 2021 12:00pm
South East Museum Development are pleased to announce a comprehensive Programme of digital marketing and audience engagement training to support museums in their reopening over the summer of 2021. The sessions have been shaped in partnership with Museum Development East Midlands and the Arts Marketing Association.
As most of our marketing activity is online, it’s important that we understand how to get the best out of our campaigns. In this session you will look at the process of campaign planning from beginning to end. Using case studies and frameworks, Annie Andoh will walk you through how a campaign Is Informed by marketing objectives, how to go about setting targets for your campaign, Identifying the right audiences, choosing your channels, and how to measure success.
What will participants gain?
• Insights into how to create a strategy for an online campaign
• Best practices and actionable insights on planning audience centric content
Who should attend?
This training is aimed at individuals who have some experience of online marketing and would like to progress to a more advanced level. It is for staff and volunteers of East Midlands museums. In particular delegates should have some knowledge of the below to get the most from the session:
• Some knowledge/experience of social ads
• Awareness of GDPR and data regulations
• Familiarity with working with influencers
Annie started her career by working in an array of marketing and advertising agencies, running social media campaigns for the likes of Rolls-Royce, Bodyshop, Sony Music, IBM, Sky Cinema and Pernod Ricard. Since finding a home at the V&A as Social Media Manager, she has implemented a dynamic social strategy putting visual identity and audience insights at the heart of content, propelling the museum to connecting with audiences in new ways.
Please note: this event is being run by South East Museum Development. Therefore places are only available to organisations in the South East region. By signing up to the training you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions, including completing the post session evaluation.
By booking a place on to a South East Museum Development training event, you are agreeing to the following :
- To ensure fair distribution, only one representative from each museum can book a place on this training course. Additional bookings from the same museum will go on to a reserve list. Places on this training course will be confirmed by email.
- It is a condition of receiving the training provided without charge that the evaluation form is completed by the specified deadline in the email notification, unless a paper evaluation is specifically provided on the day of the training session for completion before the end of the session.