Marketing and audience segmentation – Advanced Marketing TrainingEvent Date:26 May 2021 10:00 am — 26 May 2021 12:00pm
South East Museum Development are pleased to announce a comprehensive Programme of digital marketing and audience engagement training to support museums in their reopening over the summer of 2021. The sessions have been shaped in partnership with Museum Development East Midlands and the Arts Marketing Association.
When used to its full potential, segmentation can help you to understand your audiences so much better. In this session you’ll explore a range of ways to segment your audiences – regardless of how much data you have and ideas on best practice for data collection adhering to GDPR regulations. You’ll gain an understanding of different segmentation tools, how they differ and how they can be used.
What will participants gain?
- Better understanding of segmentation and data collection methodologies
- Examples of best practice in the museums sector
- How to apply this to their own museums and working practices
Who should attend?
This training is aimed at individuals who have a general understanding of audience segmentation and would like to progress to a more advanced level. It is for staff and volunteers of East Midlands museums.
Helen Palmer is a Marketing & Audience Development Consultant based in Manchester but works across the UK and internationally. She set up PalmerSquared over 15 years ago with her twin brother Andrew and they work with arts and heritage organisations, public sector bodies, consortia, funded programmes.
Helen also ran the Marketing Coordination Unit at Marketing Manchester working with the city region’s strategic partners across business, tourism, culture, inward investment, economic development, major events and local government.
Please note: this event is being run by South East Museum Development. Therefore places are only available to organisations in the South East region. By signing up to the training you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions, including completing the post session evaluation.
By booking a place on to a South East Museum Development training event, you are agreeing to the following :
- To ensure fair distribution, only one representative from each museum can book a place on this training course. Additional bookings from the same museum will go on to a reserve list. Places on this training course will be confirmed by email.
- It is a condition of receiving the training provided without charge that the evaluation form is completed by the specified deadline in the email notification, unless a paper evaluation is specifically provided on the day of the training session for completion before the end of the session.