News & Opportunities
Final round of Treasure Plus funding announced
The third and final round of the Art Fund's Treasure Plus funding programme is now open for applications.
Treasure Plus aims to deepen public engagement with items of treasure and related archaeological material by providing grants of up to £10,000 for display and interpretation projects.
In the final round of funding, the Treasure Plus committee is looking for ambitious projects that encourage public engagement and:
- Demonstrate an innovative approach to display and engagement.
- Incorporate the most important and visually arresting objects.
- Involve skills and knowledge-sharing.
We recognise that every museum is different, with diverse strengths, and challenges, and as such we welcome applications which demonstrate a variety of approaches, for example:
- Delivering a project at multiple sites with multiple audiences.
- Targeting new audiences who would not normally engage with treasure.
- Use of innovative technology.
- Engaging archaeological material with non-archaeological collections.
- Sharing knowledge within and across museums.
The programme is now open for applications and the deadline for the third and final funding round is 12.00pm on Wednesday 22 October 2014.
For more information, please contact Penny Bull, Programmes Manager (Acquisitions) on 020 7225 4815 / email@example.com and visit our website.