News & Opportunities
More speakers announced for SHOWCASE conference
The venue is Brooklands Museum and the big day is Monday 10 November. Note the date in your diary - opening for registrations soon!
As well as our superb keynote speakers Tony Butler and John Orna-Ornstein, we're delighted to confirm that the following speakers will also be taking part, presenting illuminating case studies:
- Rebecca Nash and Danielle Sellars (Royal Engineers Museum): Sustainable volunteering
- Peter Pusey (Dinosaur Isle), Alison Pattison (Godalming Museum) and Rowan Wallis (Sustainable Business Partnership CIC: Reducing energy waste and water costs and impacts
- Inbal Livne, Keiko Higashi & Sarah Brown (Powell Cotton Museum): Improving collections care
- Martin Ray (Pendon Museum): Going digital
- Jo Wiltcher (Tunbridge Museums): Museum2Museum - working with artists and sharing skills
- Lisa Gale (Coast Ed partnership) and Helen Eccles (Hampshire County Council Arts and Museums): Partnerships for audience development and learning
More speaker announcements to follow.