News & Opportunities
Euclid - new webinars
Euclid has announced 8 webinars covering different aspects of EU opportunities for the arts, culture, heritage and creative industries.
These are listed below, and include pre-deadline workshops for Europe for Citizens and the Culture programme; an overview of all opportunities, specific webinars on individual programmes, and, for those in England, an introduction to your LEP. And you can participate via your own computer, laptop, tablet or even smartphone, at work or at home, from anywhere in the UK - or beyond!
The latest programme is as follows:
- 15 August: Europe for Citizens: meeting the 1 Sept 2014 deadline
- Either 4 or 10 Sept: Creative Europe: Culture: Completing the Application Form
- 16 Sept: EU Opportunities: An Overview
- 23 September: EU Funding in England: Understanding Your LEP
- 7 October: EU Programmes: About Creative Europe: Culture
- 8 October: EU Programmes: About Europe for Citizens
- 9 October: EU Programmes: About Erasmus+
There are also 4 "packages" you can book that cover two or more of the webinars listed above:
- 2 PACK: both Culture programme webinars on completing the application form (if you want to double check your progress)
- 3 PACK: all 3 programme webinars (7/8/9 October)
- 4 PACK: overview plus all 3 programme webinars (16 Sept & 7/8/9 October)
- 5 PACK: overview, all 3 programme webinars and LEP webinar
All webinars start at 1 pm (UK summer time) and 2 pm (central European summer time) and 3 pm (eastern European summer time). Each will last for between 60-90 minutes.
Prices range from £40 - £60 for a single webinar, with packages from £70 (2 Pack) to £130 (5 Pack). There are significant discounts of £30 - £100 for Connexus members.
You can find full details about all webinars, including prices, here.
Also, find more information about Connexus membership and benefits.
All these webinars will be led by Geoffrey Brown who has been advising on EU funding applications for over 15 years, and who has an unrivalled knowledge and experience of EU funding. Geoffrey will tell you what you really need to know about EU opportunities.
Please note that Geoffrey can also provide more detailed assistance to help you develop your application, especially with regard to the Creative Europe: Culture programme - in the final call for projects for the previous Culture programme, Geoffrey had a 100% success rate regarding the applications for which he provided detailed advice. Fees are modest for the provision of this advice.
Book your place by selecting your choice of webinar(s) here.