News & Opportunities
Job Opportunity: Head of Collections & Conservation, Royal Pavilion & Museums
Sunday 3rd March 2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time
Minimum Annual Salary: £ 47,483
Maximum Annual Salary: £ 52,064
Closing Date: 03/03/2019
They are seeking applicants with
High level of professional expertise in the field of curation,
• Comprehensive Knowledge of collections care, development and management
• Broad and in-depth experience of nationally approved professional practices and standards as represented by DCMS/ACE policies, standards and guidelines as evidenced through the Accreditation and Designation Schemes
• Experience of managing collections within museums, galleries or historic houses and improving collection storage
• Experience of working productively in partnership with a range of stakeholders to achieve agreed service objectives.
• Strong staff management skills including team leadership, delegation, performance management, training and development.
• Financial management and planning skills.
• Project planning and management.
Deadline for applications is midnight 3rd March. Interviews to be held 22nd March.
They welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage BME and those from a white other background, disabled, male and Trans applicants as these groups are currently under-represented in our workforce.
For more information, visit the job advert here.