News & Opportunities
Doing Digital Right: A practical guide to digitisation, Winchester
Thursday 24th January 2019
Location: Chilcomb House, Winchester
This is a one day training event aimed at those working or volunteering for museums that are Accredited or working towards Accreditation with the south east. The training objectives for the day are:
- What are the key digitisation standards in the museums sector
- How to plan a digitations programme
- How to ensure preservation of digital data
- Explore how digitisation can be used in audience engagement using technology such as augmented reality
- consider asset management and how it could help your organisation
To sign up for the event, please follow this link.
More information will soon be provided so don't forget to check back with us.