News & Opportunities
Job Opportunity: Museum Manager, East Grinstead Museum
Monday 10th September 2018
• Responsible to: Chair of Trustees
• Responsible for: Volunteers, project staff
• Salary: £26,000 pro rata
• Hours: 21 hours per week, 1-year contract with the potential of extension
• Closing date: 5pm, Monday 10th September 2018
• Interviews: Monday 17th September 2018
• Start date: October 2018 (some flexibility)
The Museum Manager will be responsible for running the museum effectively on a day to day basis, ensuring safe and efficient operation of the facility. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Trustees to develop the team, drive fundraising and other income revenues and make the museum engaging and relevant, ensuring it plays a valuable role within the local community and nationally.
Please download the Museum Manager Job Description and Person Specification for full details which can be viewed here: www.eastgrinsteadmuseum.org.uk/job-opportunity-museum-manager.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a Covering Letter detailing how your meet the person specification and what you would bring to this exciting role. Please email your application by 5pm, Monday 10th September 2018, to Lester Porter, Chair of Trustees, email@example.com.