News & Opportunities
Better Community Business Network grant initiative Term 3 deadline: August 21st 2017
Launched in September 2014, BCBN’s Grant Initiative aims to provide small third-sector grant awards to empower charities and local community projects.
This initiative will distribute a one-off grant award of up to £3,000 per charity or to small but credible community projects, which are able to demonstrate their positive impact on the communities they aim to serve.
Applicants are welcomed from groups including: local community, self-help or voluntary groups and charities (including local branches of national charities) or individuals acting for the benefit of the local community. Some of the causes we support:
- Education (e.g. schools, extra-curricular clubs)
- Health (e.g. hospitals, cancer research, healthy eating)
- Ex-Offenders (e.g mentoring, rehabilitation)
- Homeless/Poverty (e.g shelter projects, food banks)
- Arts & Culture (e.g sport activities, library funds)
- Enviroment (e.g natural disasters, regeneration projects
- Elderly (e.g befriending, social clubs
- Disability (e.g help lines, inclusion)
- Social Cohesion (e.g. committee programmes)
Term 3 deadline: August 21st 2017