News & Opportunities
Job Vacancy: Head Warden, Museum of Army Flying
The Museum is looking to recruit a Head Warden. This role involves working 6 or 7 days a month including some evenings and weekends.
- Supervision of the Warden team, including arranging cover for museum opening hours and events.
- Opening up and closing down of the museum premises.
- Assisting members of the public as needed.
- Ensuring the museum site and buildings are secure.
- Gardening and litter picking in the museum grounds.
- Post and bank runs.
- Light maintenance duties.
- Assistance with corporate events.
A flexible, organised approach to work is required. To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 6th May 2016.