News & Opportunities
Paul Hamlyn Foundation Arts-based Learning Fund
Grants are available for charities, community or-ganisations, social enterprises and not-for-profit companies active in the arts and working in part-nership with educational institutions.
The aim is to encourage the development, use and sustainability of effective arts-based activities in education in order to have a positive effect on children’s lives and learning.
The funder is particularly interested in supporting work that:
- Achieves significant benefit for young peo-ple experiencing disadvantage
- Benefits primary-age children
- Taking place in areas of social and econom-ic deprivation outside of London
There are two levels of funding:
- Explore and Test grants of up to £60,000 (for up to two years) to help explore and test new approaches and ways of address-ing new issues
- More and Better grants of up to £400,000 (for up to four years) to help or-ganisations, or the sector, to deliver more effective arts-based learning
Deadline: 1st February 2016, 3rd May 2016 (More and Better); 1st March 2016, 1st June 2016 (Explore and Test)