News & Opportunities
Museums + Heritage Awards for Excellence 2016 are open for entries
ENTRY DEADLINE - Monday 1 February 2016
The annual Museums + Heritage Awards for Excellence, now in its fourteenth year, recognise projects of excellence, innovative and groundbreaking exhibitions from galleries and visitor attractions across the UK and Europe. These range from remarkable achievements of national institutions to projects crafted with limited resources and those championing their staff and volunteers who work hard to deliver inspiring visitor experiences.
These Awards offer everyone the opportunity to enter - no matter what your budgets are, how many visitors you attract or how high profile the project.
So Go for it! Don't miss out on your opportunity to enter these prestigious awards!
The 11 categories for 2016 are:
- Customer Service sponsored by BDRC Continental
- Temporary or Touring Exhibition
- Educational Initiative
- Project on a Limited Budget
- Marketing Campaign sponsored by Volunteer Makers
- Innovation Award
- Trading + Enterprise with New Criteria
- International Award
- Permanent Exhibition sponsored by Martello Media
- Restoration or Conservation sponsored by The Rochester Bridge Trust
- Fundraisers of the Year NEW for 2016
For further information visit the Awards for Excellence website!