News & Opportunities
Museum + Heritage Awards for Excellence 2016 now open!
The Museum + Heritage Awards for Excellence 2016 are now open for entries for projects completed between January and December 2015. The awards continue to generate public recognition for the winners and shortlistees, and have been instrumental in helping many to secure funding and support from key stakeholders. Award winners have also enjoyed recognition both locally and further afield as the awards increasingly gain an international profile.
This year’s awards feature 11 categories and a new Fundraisers of the Year Award to help celebrate some of these often unsung heroes. The other categories open for the 2016 Awards include:
- Customer Service sponsored by BDRC Continental
- Temporary or Touring Exhibition
- Educational Initiative
- Project on a Limited Budget
- Marketing Campaign sponsored by Volunteer Makers
- Trading & Enterprise
- Permanent Exhibition sponsored by Martello Media
- International Award
- Restoration or Conservation sponsored by The Rochester Bridge Trust
The winners will be announced at a glittering ceremony at the historic staterooms of 8 Northumberland Avenue in May 2016, where more than 300 industry professionals will in the heart of London to find out who has triumphed.
ENTRY DEADLINE - Monday 1 February 2016