News & Opportunities
Takeover Day 2014
It’s not too late to get involved this year!
Please see below for some creative solutions that will let you get involved with the biggest national initiative of children and young people across the UK. It’s a flexible day and it doesn’t need to take place in November. But do register and use November as the launch date!
There are successful small scale ideas. Invite one or 100 children in to:
- run your Twitter feed for the day
- write a press release about something new that you’re doing
- design a Don’t Touch sign in a positive way or a marketing poster for an event
- be a mystery shopper for the cafe and see how visitors are welcomed
- write new labels for an exhibition
- suggest three changes to make your museum more child friendly