Training and Events
Touring Exhibitions Group Marketplace, Birmingham
Thursday 2nd May 2019 to Friday 3rd May 2019
Join colleagues nationwide at the TEG Marketplace and Pre-Marketplace Seminar for one or two days of networking and inspiration at the UK’s principal touring and partnership exhibitions networking event. Click here for the detailed programme or to book.
5 Reasons to attend Touring Exhibitions Group Marketplace 2019
Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum, 2nd-3rd May
1. Find and share partnership, touring and other exhibition opportunities; be one of the more than 100 organisations starting a conversation and networking
2. Access 1-2-1 surgeries with HMRC, re Museums and Galleries Tax Relief, Arts Council England, re funding, security and GIS and Art Fund re the Weston Loan Programme and other opportunities
3. Get priority access and an introduction to TEG's new commissioning resource and template; the new resource will launch at the pre-Marketplace seminar, where a fantastic line-up of speakers will share their experience of commissioning
4. Go on an out-of-hours tour of the 'Leonardo de Vinci: A Life in Drawing' exhibition at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, or one of the other exclusive tours on the programme
5. Take-part in the 5-minute-share; 5-minutes to share information about opportunities at and with your organisation
If you can't take part, you can still promote exhibition and other opportunities and services through a delegate pack insert or TEG's range of sponsorship opportunities. Email email@example.com for more details or click here to book an insert.