Training and Events
Increasing Fundraising & Campaign Reach Through Digitalisation: Good Practice & Regulation
Wednesday 13th February 2019
How can you maximise fundraising and awareness campaigns through digital platforms whilst complying with regulation?
With an ever-increasing online audience, our generation are now more likely to make donations via their desktop or smartphone, meaning digital engagement is currently a key aspect for all UK charities.
Understand how you can build a strong digital base at Westminster Briefing’s one day event Increasing Fundraising & Campaign Reach Through Digitalisation: Good Practice & Regulation on Wednesday 13th February in London, and discover how to comply with regulations on digital communications.
Key discussion points you cannot afford to miss:
- Using the Charity Digital Code of Practice and understanding its key messages
- Closing the digital skills gap: utilising The Digital Skills Partnership (DSP) and related government programmes
- How to connect to the widest audience through online platforms
- Digitally complying with The Code of Practice for Fundraising and GDPR
- David Holdsworth, Deputy CEO, Charity Commission
- Zoe Amar, CEO and founder of Zoe Amar Digital, Chair of The Charity Digital Code of Practice
- Simon Leeming, Head of the Digital Skills Partnership, DCMS
- More speakers TBC