Training and Events
Energy Saving Workshop, Crawley
Thursday 21st June 2018
A Sustainable Business Partnership Event.
Utilise Plus Energy Saving Workshops are practical, interactive sessions for organisations with premises, focussing on how your organisation can benefit from making energy efficiency improvements. You will meet other organisations with similar interests, gain new knowledge and skills, and address barriers to change within your organisation by creating your own unique Action Plan. After the workshop, further support and guidance will be given by the Sustainable Business Partnership, to help you implement your plan and quantify your energy and cost savings.
Organisations eligible for support through Utilise Plus must:
- Be a SME that employs fewer than 250 people.
- Have a turnover of less than €50 million per annum (£43.9m1) or balance sheet total of less than €43 million per annum (£37.8m1).
- Be eligible to receive State Aid.2
- Not be owned by a group or company that does not meet the above three criteria.3
- Be registered with Companies House / Charities Commission or demonstrate that they are engaged in ‘economic activity’ – usually some form of trading. Unincorporated associations and sole traders are eligible, provided they can show evidence of this.
Find out more here.