Training and Events
New Interreg France Channel England Micro Project call opening in 3 months: €150 million still available!
As 2017 draws to a close and with Christmas fast-approaching, many organisations will be thinking ahead to the New Year and looking at ways to develop projects that are key to their business. For SMEs and charities, we know finding the right funding opportunities for projects and business initiatives can be a tough process. This means now is the perfect time to get ahead and consider your options.
Interreg France Channel England Micro Projects are a great way for businesses across the British and French Channel area to partner up to run small-scale cross-border projects that can have a real impact in your local region.
Micro Projects have a fantastic co-financing rate of 80% to ensure you get your project off the ground. In addition to this significant level of funding, there is a support network of regional facilitators who are there to guide you through every step of the application process.
What are the key Micro Project facts?
- Your project idea must fit within one of the Programme's 5 specific objectives.
- Open to all local authorities, SMEs, charities and organisations employing less than 50 people with an annual turnover of €10 million or less.
- Maximum project budget of €500,000.
- Maximum length of project - 27 months.
- There must be one partner from each country within the Programme area (Maximum of 5 partners)
The next call for Micro Project applications is 21 March – 10 April 2018.