Training and Events
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Community and Voluntary Sector Grant Award Scheme
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Community and Voluntary Sector Grant Award Scheme is now open for applications for programme grant funding, for projects that will:
- Take place between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2021.
- Continue for between one and three years.
- Require funding of up to a maximum value of £20,000 per grant, per annum.
- Deliver specific, relevant activities that respond to identified local need.
- Have monitored outcomes that will impact positively on council priorities.
- Demonstrate partnership working, including involving communities in the design and delivery of services.
Priorities for funding
Clearly defined projects which can demonstrate that they will help to build communities where people thrive and feel they belong. Funded programmes should support communities to become more resilient by delivering sustainable activities that meet identified local needs.
All programmes should support the Council Plan priorities 2016-20:
- Preparing for controlled and sustainable growth.
- Improving residents’ quality of life.
- Supporting those that need it.