Materials from Prove Your Point! - how to collect visitor data and why
SEWS event, Bexhill Museum, 24th Feb 2016
‘Prove your point’ was a workshop on collecting evidence about museums users and their experience to meet the Accreditation standard and to make successful funding bids.
This day was led by Emily Leach and Kate Pontin, with case studies from Hastings Museum and Art Gallery, Tunbridge Wells Museum and Bexhill Museum.
- Defining Audience Data; what it is and where it comes from.
- Case studies from the south east - simple ways of collecting and using audience data
- How to get started with social media and what we can learn.
- Why we need to know more about our visitors
- Exploring and sharing practical ways of collecting audience data
- Drawing up an audience data collection Action Plan,
- Good examples of presenting and analysing data, proving your point.