Inspiring Impact is a programme that aims to change the way the UK voluntary sector thinks about impact. Inspiring Impact aims to make high quality impact measurement the norm for charities and social enterprises by 2022.
On the website you can find:
- Code of Good Impact Practice for charities and social enterprises, along with practical guidance to help implement it.
- Impact measurement diagnostic to help organisations navigate and understand the support that’s available.
- Support with data, tools and systems.
- Research on shared measurement approaches to explore common indicators and tools for specific fields or interventions to help share and compare results, methods and lessons, and identify the most effective solutions.
- Information on work with funders, commissioners and social investors to encourage them to embed impact in finding decisions and build in evaluation costs, as well as working to help funders measure their own impact.